Honda Accord: SRS (Supplemental Restraint System)
Eighth generation (2008–2012) / Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual / Restraints / SRS (Supplemental Restraint System)
- Component Location Index
- Precautions and Procedures
- General Troubleshooting Information
- SRS Unit Update
- ODS Unit Initialization
- ODS Unit Operation Check
- Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After a Vehicle Collision
- Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Component Replacement/Inspection After Deployment
- Driver's Airbag Replacement
- Front Passenger's Airbag Replacement
- Side Airbag Replacement
- Side Curtain Airbag Replacement
- Airbag and Tensioner Disposal
- Cable Reel Replacement
- SRS Unit Replacement
- Side Impact Sensor (First) Replacement
- Side Impact Sensor (Second) Replacement
- Rear Safing Sensor Replacement
- Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Replacement
- ODS Unit Replacement
- Front Impact Sensor Replacement
- Driver's Seat Position Sensor Replacement
- Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
InspectionOut of Vehicle For front seat belt retractors with seat belt tensioners, review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (se ...
Component Location Index4-Door 4-Door 2-Door 2-Door ...
Controls Near the Steering Wheel
Controls Near the Steering Wheel ...
Additional Safety Precautions
Never hold an infant or child on your lap. If you are not wearing a seat belt in a crash, you could be thrown forward and crush the child against the dashboard or a seat-back. If you are wea ...
General Check Before Troubleshooting Before troubleshooting the immobilizer system, check the following general items and solve any if applicable: вЂў The battery is low; charge the battery ful ...