Honda Accord: Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After a Vehicle Collision
1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position.
2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate to 20 mph (36 km/h), then stop on level ground.
3. Make sure the ignition switch is in LOCK (0).
4. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A).
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
6. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the SRS unit. If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
7. From the HDS Main Menu, select SRS, then Inspection. In the Inspection Menu, select SEAT OUTPUT CHECK. Follow the prompts until the front passenger's weight sensor output check has been completed.
8. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
9. Disconnect the HDS from the DLC.
ODS Unit Operation CheckCheck the ODS operation after any of these actions: вЂў Replacement of front passenger's seat component(s) (except ODS unit and/or weight sensors) вЂў After a vehicle collision вЂў SRS un ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation CheckCheck the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320). 2. Remove the reservoir (A). 3. Remove the bracket (B). 4. Remove the fuel pressure regulator (C). 5. Install the parts in the reverse order ...
Throttle Body Cleaning
Do n o t i n s e r t : your fingers into the installed throve body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your ...
Rear Power Window Switch
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch. 3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A). ...