Honda Accord: Combination Light Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 17-10).
3. Disconnect the 12P connector (A) from the combination light switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws, then slide out the combination light switch.
5. Inspect the connector terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the tables.
Turn signal switch
6. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
A/C System Inspection
Before troubleshooting any problem with the air conditioning system, do the following: 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), inspect the A/C components, the pressure lines and the hoses for sta ...
Parking Brake Cable Replacement
Exploded View NOTE: - The parking brake cables must not be bent or distorted. This will lead to stiff operation and premature cable failure. - Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this ...