Honda Accord: Combination Light Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 17-10).
3. Disconnect the 12P connector (A) from the combination light switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws, then slide out the combination light switch.
5. Inspect the connector terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the tables.
Turn signal switch
6. If the continuity is not as specified, replace the switch.
If a Child Requires Close Attention
Many parents say they prefer to put an infant or a small child in the front passenger seat so they can watch the child, or because the child requires attention. Placing a child in the front s ...
No picture Is displayed Diagnostic Test: Self-Diagnosis ModВ© NOTE: вЂў Check the vehicle battery condition first (see page вЂў 22-90). вЂў Check button has been pressed, and turn ...