Honda Accord: Exterior Lights
Eighth generation (2008–2012) / Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual / Body Electrical / Exterior Lights
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- MICU Input Test
- Combination Light Switch Test/Replacement
- Headlight Adjustment
- Headlight Replacement
- Bulb Replacement
- Taillight Replacement
- License Plate Light Replacement
- High Mount Brake Light Replacement
- Brake Pedal Position Switch Test
Horn Switch TestNOTE: Check for a blown No. 10 (20 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box. If it is blown, check for a faulty horn relay. 1. Turn the steering wheel 180 degrees from the center position and re ...
Component Location Index4-door 4-door 2-door 2-door ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Do this diagnosis if any of the control units are not communicating (Not Available is displayed in the HDS) as found by the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Using the HDS ...
Oil Pressure Switch Replacement
1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A), then remove the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Remove any old liquid gasket from the switch and switch mounting hole. 3. Apply a very small am ...