Honda Accord: Headlight Adjustment
Headlights become very hot during use; do not touch them or any attaching hardware immediately after they have been turned off.
Before adjusting the headlights: вЂў Park the vehicle on a level surface.
вЂў Make sure the tire pressures are correct.
вЂў The driver or someone who weighs the same should sit in the driver's seat (or an equivalent amont of weight).
1. Clean the outer lens so that you can see the center (A) of the headlights.
2. Park the vehicle in front of a wall or a screen (A).
3. Turn the low beams on.
4. Determine if the headlights are aimed properly.
Vertical adjustment: Measure the height of the headlights (A).
Adjust the upper edge of the cut line (B) to the headlights' height.
5. If necessary, open the hood and adjust the headlights by turning the vertical adjuster (A).
NOTE: The Ft and L adjusters are not applicable for USA models. The headlights can only be adjusted up and down.
Playing AM/FM Radio
• Preset Memory To store a station: 1. Tune to the selected station. 2. Press the MENU button. 3. Rotate to select Save Preset, then press . 4. Rotate to select the preset number you ...
If a Tire Goes Flat
Changing a Flat Tire If a tire goes flat while driving, grasp the steering wheel firmly, and brake gradually to reduce speed. Then, stop in a safe place. Replace the flat tire with a compact ...
To play the tracks on the current disc in random order, select TRACK RANDOM, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see RANDOM next to TRACK on the screen. To tur ...