Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS)
- General Information
- Engine Electrical
- Engine Mechanical
- Fuel and Emissions
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS) (if steering maintenance is required)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Body Electrical
- Audio, Navigation, and Telematics
• Parking Brake Use the parking brake to keep the vehicle stationary when parking. To apply: Pull the lever fully up without pressing the release button. To release: 1. Pull the lever sli ...
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Door Sill Area - 2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your ha ...
ATF Level Check
NOTE: -Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. -Check the ATF level within 60вЂ”90 seconds after turning the engine off. -Higher ATF level may be indicated if the radiator fan ...