Honda Accord: Cam Chain Case Oil Seal Installatio
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400
1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal.
2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of the chain case oil seal.
3. Use the driver handle, 15 x 135L and the attachment, 52 x 55 mm to drive a new oil seal squarely into the chain case to the specified installed height.
4. Measure the distance between the chain case surface (A) and the oil seal (B).
Oil Seal Installed Height:
32.4-33.1 mm (1.28-1.30 in)
Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk. Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back. 2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: ...
Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) fr ...
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...