Honda Accord: Eighth generation (2008–2012)
The North American version of the Accord has a different body from its Japanese counterpart. This shape is sold as the Honda Inspire in Japan, and is not sold in Europe. It was discontinued in Japan in September 2012. Larger than the previous model, the sedan is now classified as a full-size car by EPA standards. A coupe version is available, as well as a Crosstour fastback model, which was introduced in the US for the 2010 model year.
- A FewWordsAbout Safety
- Overview of Contents
- Your Vehicle at a Glance
- Driver and Passenger Safety
- Instruments and Controls
- Before Driving
- Taking Care of the Unexpected
- Technical Information
- Warranty and Customer Relations
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS)
- General Information
- Engine Electrical
- Engine Mechanical
- Fuel and Emissions
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS) (if steering maintenance is required)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Body Electrical
- Audio, Navigation, and Telematics
Front Seat Active Head Restraint
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure. 1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable ...
1. Remove these Items: - Front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) - Cowl covers (see page 20-278) - Hood latch cover, 4-door (see step 2 on page 20-302) 2. Sligh ...