Honda Accord: Technical Information
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your vehicle’s tires and emissions control systems.
- Identification Numbers
- Specifications (4-cylinder models)
- Specifications (V6 models)
- DOT Tire Quality Grading (U.S. Vehicles)
- Tire Labeling
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
- Emissions Controls
- ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
- Emissions Testing
Emergency TowingIf your vehicle needs to be towed, call a professional towing service or organization. Never tow your vehicle with just a rope or chain. It is very dangerous. There are two ways to tow your ...
Identification NumbersYour vehicle has several identifying numbers in various places. The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the 17-digit number your dealer uses to register your vehicle for warranty purpose ...
Engine Coolant Check
Look at the coolant level in the radiator reserve tank. Make sure it is between the MAX and MIN lines. If it is below the MIN line, see Adding Engine Coolant for information on adding ...
Rear Power Window Switch
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch. 3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A). ...
Forced Starting of Display
Special Tools Required SCS Service Connector 07PAZ-0010100 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Connect the SCS service connector (A) to the navigation service connector (B) located behin ...