Honda Accord: Technical Information
The diagrams in this section give you the dimensions and capacities of your vehicle and the locations of the identification numbers. It also includes information you should know about your vehicle’s tires and emissions control systems.
- Identification Numbers
- Specifications (4-cylinder models)
- Specifications (V6 models)
- DOT Tire Quality Grading (U.S. Vehicles)
- Tire Labeling
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
- Emissions Controls
- ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
- Emissions Testing
Knuckle/Hub/Wheel Bearing Replacement
Exploded View Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 12 m m 07AAF-SDAA100 - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 m m 07AAF-SECA120 ...
The Passenger’s Front Airbag Can Pose Serious Risks
Front airbags have been designed to help protect adults in a moderate to severe frontal collision. To do this, the passenger’s front airbag is quite large, and it can inflate with enough f ...
Piston Ring Replacement
1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Using a ring expander (A), remove the old piston rings (B). 3. Clean all ring grooves thoroughly with a squared-off broken ring ...