Honda Accord: Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to properly restrain infants and children in your vehicle.
- Important Safety Precautions
- Your Vehicle’s Safety Features
- Protecting Adults and Teens
- Additional Information About Your Seat Belts
- Additional Information About Your Airbags
- Protecting Children - General Guidelines
- Protecting Infants and Small Children
- Selecting a Child Seat
- Installing a Child Seat
- Protecting Larger Children
- Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- Safety Labels
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system) ...
Engine Oil Filter Replacement
Special Tools Required Oil Filter Wrench 07 AAA-PLC A100 1. Drain the engine oil (see page 8-11). 2. Remove the oil filter with the oil filter wrench. 3. Inspect the filter to make sure the ru ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve A Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...