Honda Accord: Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to properly restrain infants and children in your vehicle.
- Important Safety Precautions
- Your Vehicle’s Safety Features
- Protecting Adults and Teens
- Additional Information About Your Seat Belts
- Additional Information About Your Airbags
- Protecting Children - General Guidelines
- Protecting Infants and Small Children
- Selecting a Child Seat
- Installing a Child Seat
- Protecting Larger Children
- Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- Safety Labels
Rear Brake Disc Inspection
Runout 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheels. 3. Remove the brake pads (see page 19-31), 4. Inspect the brake disc to wheel surface for damage and cracks ...
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door
Opener Cable Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
One of the best ways to enhance the enjoyment of your new vehicle is to read this manual. In it, you will learn how to operate its driving controls and convenience items. Afterwards, keep this own ...