Honda Accord: Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to properly restrain infants and children in your vehicle.
- Important Safety Precautions
- Your Vehicle’s Safety Features
- Protecting Adults and Teens
- Additional Information About Your Seat Belts
- Additional Information About Your Airbags
- Protecting Children - General Guidelines
- Protecting Infants and Small Children
- Selecting a Child Seat
- Installing a Child Seat
- Protecting Larger Children
- Carbon Monoxide Hazard
- Safety Labels
Cable Reel Replacement
Removal 1. Make sure t h e f r o n t w h e e l s are a l i g n e d straight ahead. 2. Do t h e b a t t e r y t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i ...
You can change the brightness or color theme of the audio/information screen. • Changing the Screen Brightness 1. Press and hold the DISP button to go to the Settings screen. 2. Rotate to s ...
Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
Special Tools Required Bearing Driver Attachment, 36 07965-SA50500 1 Disconnect the tie-rod end ball joint from the knuckle (see step 26 on page 17-41). 2. Remove the tie-rod end from the rack e ...