Honda Accord: Protecting Adults and Teens
- Close and Lock the Doors
- Adjust the Front Seats.
- Adjust the Seat-Backs
- Adjust the Head Restraints
- Fasten and Position the Seat Belts
- Maintain a Proper Sitting Position
- Advice for Pregnant Women
- Additional Safety Precautions
Frame and Drain Tube Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and
NOTE: -Do not hold the shift solenoid valve connector to remove and to install the shift solenoid valves. Hold the shift solenoid valve b o d y . -Do not install the shift solenoid valve A before ...