Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Driver's Seat Position Sensor ReplacementRemoval (Power seat) NOTE: Do not t u r n t h e i g n i t i o n s w i t c h t o ON (II), a n d do not connect t h e battery cable w h i l e r e m o v i n g t he d r i v e r ' s seat p o s i t i o n ...
Additional Safety Precautions
Two people should never use the same seat belt. If they do, they could be very seriously injured in a crash. Do not put any accessories on seat belts. Devices intended to improve occupant comf ...
• Using the Rear Seat Armrest Pull down the armrest in the center seat-back. ...