Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Expansion Valve Replacement
1. Remove the evaporator core (see page 21-67). 2. Remove the insulator (A) and bolts, then remove the expansion valve (B) and O-rings (C). 3. Install the expansion valve in the reverse order o ...
To shift from Park to any position, press firmly on the brake pedal, and press the release button on the front of the shift lever, then move the lever. You cannot shift out of Park when th ...
Compatible iPod®, iPhone®, and USB Flash Drives
• iPod® and iPhone® Model Compatibility This system may not work with all software versions of these devices. • USB Flash Drives • Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher. ...