Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Disassembly/Reassembly Armature Inspection and Test 1. Remove the starter (see page 4-11). 2. Disassemble the starter as shown in the Exploded View. 3. Inspect the armature for wear or dama ...
VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization
NOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure. 1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position. 2. With the ignition switch i ...