Honda Accord: Additional Information About Your Airbags
- Airbag System Components
- How Your Front Airbags Work
- How Your Side Airbags Work
- How Your Side Curtain Airbags Work
- How the SRS Indicator Works
- How the Side Airbag Off Indicator Works
- How the Passenger Airbag Off Indicator Works
- Airbag Service
- Additional Safety Precautions
Sunlight Sensor Test
N O T E ; Before testing t h e sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101). 1. Remove the sunlight sensor (see page 21 -186). With automatic lighting sensor Without automatic lighting sensor ...
Component Location Index (cont'd) Engine Compression Inspection NOTE: After this inspection, you must reset the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM), otherwise the ECM ...
Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
1 . Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91). 2. Place a piece of masking tape (A) on the middle of the front edge of the moonroof glass (B). Make sure that the tape is on the glass only, and i ...