Honda Accord: General Information
Eighth generation (2008–2012) / Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual / General Information
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '10 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - f10 2-door Model
- Identification Number Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
- Under-hood Emission Control Label
- Lift and Support Points
- Parts Marking
Supplemental restraint system (SRS)The Accord SRS Includes a driver's airbag in the steering wheel hub, a passenger's airbag In the dashboard above the glove box, seat belt tensioners in the front seat belt retractors, side curtai ...
This feature, when activated, plays all files in the current folder in random order. To activate folder random play, select FOLDER RANDOM by using the interface knob, and press ENTER on the ...
Cf Under Head Removal
NOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - To avoid damage, unplug the wiring connectors carefully while holding the connector portion. - Connect the Honda Diagnostic Sys ...
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), and make sure the lighting system works properly. Driver ...