Honda Accord: If the Smart Entry Remote Batteryis Weak
If the beeper sounds, the indicator on the ENGINE START/STOP button flashes, and the engine won’t start.
The To Start, Hold Remote Near Start Button message appears on the multiinformation display.
Start the engine as follows.
1. Touch the center of the ENGINE START/ STOP button with the H logo on the smart entry remote while the indicator on the ENGINE START/STOP button is flashing.
The buttons on the smart entry remote
should be facing you.
- The indicator flashes for about 30 seconds.
2. Depress the brake pedal (automatic
transmission) or clutch pedal (manual
transmission) and press the ENGINE
START/STOP button within 10 seconds
after the beeper sounds and the indicator
- If you don’t depress the pedal, the mode will change to ACCESSORY.
Intermediate Shaft Removal
1. Drain the transmission fluid. Reinstall the drain plug using a new sealing washer: -Manual transmission (see page 13-5) -Automatic transmission (see page 14-192) 2. Remove the right driveshaft ...
The audio system has a self-diagnostic function. NOTE: вЂў Not all self-diagnostic functions appear on all models. вЂў There may be other self-diagnostic functions that are for factory us ...