Honda Accord: Handling the Unexpected
This chapter explains how to handle unexpected troubles.
- If a Tire Goes Flat
- Engine Does Not Start
- Jump Starting
- Shift Lever Does Not Move
- Indicator, Coming On/Blinking
- Emergency Towing
Exterior CareDust off the vehicle body after you drive. Regularly inspect your vehicle for scratches on painted surfaces. A scratch on a painted surface can result in body rust. If you find a scratch, promptly ...
ToolsTypes of Tools The tools were stored in the trunk. ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
MIL Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Do the gauge self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332). Does the MIL indicator flash? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Substitute a known-good gauge control ...