Honda Accord: Indicator, Coming On/Blinking
- If the Low Oil Pressure IndicatorComes On
- If the Charging System IndicatorComes On
- If the Malfunction Indicator LampComes On or Blinks
- If the Brake System Indicator (Red)Comes On
- If the EPS System Indicator Comes On
- If the Low Tire Pressure/TPMS IndicatorComes On or Blinks
The groove where the wear indicator is located is 1/16 inch (1.6 mm) shallower than elsewhere on the tire. If the tread has worn so that the indicator is exposed, replace the tire. Worn out ...
How to Use This Manual
This manual is divided into multiple sections, The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You ...