Honda Accord: If the Brake System Indicator (Red)Comes On
• Reasons for the indicator to come on
• The brake fluid is low.
• There is a malfunction in the brake system.
• What to do when the indicator comes on while driving
Press the brake pedal lightly to check pedal pressure.
• If normal, check the brake fluid level the next time you stop.
• If abnormal, take immediate action. If necessary, downshift the transmission to slow the vehicle using engine braking.
Have your vehicle repaired immediately.
It is dangerous to drive with low brake fluid. If there is no resistance from the brake pedal, stop immediately in a safe place. If necessary downshift the gears.
If the brake system indicator and ABS indicator come on simultaneously, the electronic brake distribution system is not working. This can result in vehicle instability under sudden braking.
Have your vehicle inspected by a dealer immediately.
Playing Bluetooth® Audio
Your audio system allows you to listen to music from your Bluetooth®-compatible phone. This function is available when the phone is paired and connected to the vehicle's Bluetooth® HandsFre ...
Resetting the Power Window Control
Resetting t h e power w i n d o w s are r e q u i r e d w h e n any of t h e f o l l o w i n g have occurred: вЂў Power window regulator replacement, r e m o v a l / i n s t a l l a t i o n , or ...
Adjust the Front Seats.
Adjust the driver’s seat as far to the rear as possible while allowing you to maintain full control of the vehicle. Have a front passenger adjust their seat as far to the rear as possible. ...