Honda Accord: Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box
Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required
Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0
NOTE; The under-hood fuse/relay box is a part of the left engine compartment wire harness, and it cannot be replaced by itself.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Open the cover (A), then remove the screws (B) for the alternator and battery cable terminals.
3. Remove the nut (C), and release the tab (D) bottom cover (E) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
4. Disconnect the connectors (F) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
5. Remove the relay circuit board (G) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
6. Carefully remove the relays by prying under the base of the relay using the relay puller (see page 22-93).
NOTE: Do not use pliers. Pliers will damage the relays, which could cause the engine to stall or not start.
1. Install the relays and connect the connectors to the under-hood fuse/relay box, then install the under-hood fuse/relay box in the reverse order of removal.
2. Install the removed parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
4. Confirm that all systems work properly.
Ground DistributionGround to Components Index * 1 : EX-L, EX-L PZEV *2: Except EX-L, EX-L PZEV *3: With premium audio system *4: With navigation system *5: '10 model *6: '08-09 models ...
4-cylinder models Check the fluid level with the transmission at normal operating temperature and the vehicle sitting on level ground. To check the transmission fluid level, remove the und ...
HVAC Control Unit
Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A). 3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of ...
NOTE: Prior to reassembly, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to any contact surfaces. 1. Install the magnet (A) and the differential assembly (B). NOTE: Clean the magnet ...