Honda Accord: Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box
Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required
Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0
NOTE; The under-hood fuse/relay box is a part of the left engine compartment wire harness, and it cannot be replaced by itself.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Open the cover (A), then remove the screws (B) for the alternator and battery cable terminals.
3. Remove the nut (C), and release the tab (D) bottom cover (E) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
4. Disconnect the connectors (F) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
5. Remove the relay circuit board (G) from the under-hood fuse/relay box.
6. Carefully remove the relays by prying under the base of the relay using the relay puller (see page 22-93).
NOTE: Do not use pliers. Pliers will damage the relays, which could cause the engine to stall or not start.
1. Install the relays and connect the connectors to the under-hood fuse/relay box, then install the under-hood fuse/relay box in the reverse order of removal.
2. Install the removed parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
4. Confirm that all systems work properly.
Installing a Child Seat with a Lap/Shoulder Belt
When not using the LATCH system, all child seats must be secured to the vehicle with the lap part of a lap/ shoulder belt. In addition, the lap/shoulder belts in all seating positions except ...
Carrier Bearing Outer Race
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 78 x 80 mm 07NAD-PX40100 -Attachment, 72 x 75 mm 07746-0010600 NOTE: -The bearing and the bearing outer race should be ...
To Use Maintenance MinderTM
• Displaying the Engine Oil Life 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON . 2. Press the (Select/Reset) knob repeatedly until the engine oil life appears on the information display. The Maint ...