Honda Accord: A/C Compressor Relief Valve Replacement
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station (see page 21-80).
2. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
3. Remove the relief valve (A) and the O-ring (B). Plug the opening to keep foreign matter from entering the system, and the A/C compressor oil from running out.
4. Clean the mating surfaces.
5. Replace the O-ring on the relief valve, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing it.
6. Remove the plug you installed in step 2, then install and tighten the relief valve.
7. Charge the system (see page 21-81).
EVAP Canister Vent Shut Valve
1 o Disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (A). 2. Remove the cap (B). 3. Remove the EVAP canister vent shut valve (C). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of remova ...
Recirculation Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from th ...
Fastening a Seat Belt
After adjusting a front seat to the proper position, and while sitting upright and well back in the seat: 2 Adjusting the Seats P. 148 1. Pull the seat belt out slowly. 2. Insert the latch ...