Honda Accord: A/C Compressor Relief Valve Replacement
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station (see page 21-80).
2. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
3. Remove the relief valve (A) and the O-ring (B). Plug the opening to keep foreign matter from entering the system, and the A/C compressor oil from running out.
4. Clean the mating surfaces.
5. Replace the O-ring on the relief valve, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing it.
6. Remove the plug you installed in step 2, then install and tighten the relief valve.
7. Charge the system (see page 21-81).
Tire and Wheel Replacement
Replace your tires with radials of the same size, load range, speed rating, and maximum cold tire pressure rating (as shown on the tire’s sidewall). Using tires of a different size or constr ...
Battery Removal and Installation
NOTE: The battery terminal disconnection and reconnection procedure (see page 22-91) must be done before and after doing this procedure- Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the batt ...
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...