Honda Accord: A/C Condenser Replacemen
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling charging station (see page 21-80).
2. Remove the front grille cover (see page 20-274).
3. Remove the intake air duct and the water separator (see page 10-13).
4. Remove the clips (A) and the duct (B). Remove the bolts and the radiator upper mount brackets (C).
5. Remove the bolt, then disconnect the receiver pipe (A) from the A/C condenser.
6. Remove the bolt, then disconnect the discharge hose (A) from the A/C condenser.
7. Remove the coolant reservoir (A).
8. Remove the bolts, then remove the A/C condenser upper mount brackets (B). Remove the A/C condenser (C) by lifting it up. Be careful not to damage the radiator or condenser fins when removing the A/C condenser.
9. Install the A/C condenser in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: вЂў If you're installing a new A/C condenser, add refrigerant oil (DENSO ND-OIL8) (see page 21-6).
вЂў Replace the O-rings with new ones at each fitting, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing them. Be sure to use the correct O-rings for HFC-134a (R-134a) to avoid leakage.
вЂў Immediately after using the oil, reinstall the cap on the container, and seal it to avoid moisture absorption.
вЂў Do not spill the refrigerant oil on the vehicle; it may damage the paint; if the refrigerant oil contacts the paint, wash it off immediately.
вЂў Be careful not to damage the radiator or the A/C condenser fins when installing the A/C condenser.
вЂў Charge the system (see page 21-81).
Adding Engine Oil
1. Unscrew and remove the engine oil fill cap. 2. Add oil slowly. 3. Reinstall the engine oil fill cap, and tighten it securely. 4. Wait for three minutes and recheck the engine oil dipsti ...
How the Side Airbag Off Indicator Works
This indicator alerts you that the passenger’s side airbag has been automatically shut off. It does not mean there is a problem with your side airbags. When you turn the ignition switch t ...
The security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...