Honda Accord: A/C Condenser Replacemen
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling charging station (see page 21-80).
2. Remove the front grille cover (see page 20-274).
3. Remove the intake air duct and the water separator (see page 10-13).
4. Remove the clips (A) and the duct (B). Remove the bolts and the radiator upper mount brackets (C).
5. Remove the bolt, then disconnect the receiver pipe (A) from the A/C condenser.
6. Remove the bolt, then disconnect the discharge hose (A) from the A/C condenser.
7. Remove the coolant reservoir (A).
8. Remove the bolts, then remove the A/C condenser upper mount brackets (B). Remove the A/C condenser (C) by lifting it up. Be careful not to damage the radiator or condenser fins when removing the A/C condenser.
9. Install the A/C condenser in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: вЂў If you're installing a new A/C condenser, add refrigerant oil (DENSO ND-OIL8) (see page 21-6).
вЂў Replace the O-rings with new ones at each fitting, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing them. Be sure to use the correct O-rings for HFC-134a (R-134a) to avoid leakage.
вЂў Immediately after using the oil, reinstall the cap on the container, and seal it to avoid moisture absorption.
вЂў Do not spill the refrigerant oil on the vehicle; it may damage the paint; if the refrigerant oil contacts the paint, wash it off immediately.
вЂў Be careful not to damage the radiator or the A/C condenser fins when installing the A/C condenser.
вЂў Charge the system (see page 21-81).
Dust off the vehicle body after you drive. Regularly inspect your vehicle for scratches on painted surfaces. A scratch on a painted surface can result in body rust. If you find a scratch, promptly ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Find the symptom in the chart below, and do the related procedures in the order listed until you find the cause. ...
Overview The audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. You can select the audio functions from the front panel, the audio remote (on the steering wheel), or by using the navigation ...