Honda Accord: Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
4. Install lower arm B in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Make sure the clearance between lower arm B and the parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.2 in).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
5. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
Although this seems like a simple procedure, you should take several precautions. A battery can explode if you do not follow the correct procedure, seriously injuring anyone nearby. Ke ...
If the vehicle needs to be towed, call a professional towing service. Never tow the vehicle behind another vehicle with just a rope or chain It is very dangerous. Emergency Towing There are three ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
4-door 1. Carefully remove the front passenger's power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the front passenger's power window switch. 3. Remove the four screws and th ...