Honda Accord: Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13).
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B.
NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly.
4. Install lower arm B in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - First install all of the components, and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque.
- Make sure the clearance between lower arm B and the parking brake cable is more than 5 mm (0.2 in).
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces on the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
5. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
NOTE: The right power mirror is controlled by the front passenger's power w i n d o w s w i t c h . W h e n t h e power mirror s w i t c h is o p e r a t e d , t h e d o o r m u l t i p l e x c o n ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Do not modify your vehicle or use non-Honda components that can affect its handling, stability, and reliability. Overall vehicle performance can be affected. Always make sure all equipment is p ...