Honda Accord: Gauge Control Module Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, do the gauge control module self-diagnosis function (see page 22-332), and make sure the B-CAN communication lines are OK.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the gauge control module (see page 22-351), and disconnect the 32P connector (A) from it
GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR
*: Canada models
3. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals are OK, go to step 4.
4. With the connector still disconnected, do these input tests at the following connector.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the 32P connector to the gauge control module, and do these input tests at the following connector.
вЂў If any test Indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If the input test proves OK, the gauge control module must be faulty; replace it (see page 22-351).
*: Canada models
Transmission Fluid Inspection and Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the front splash shield (see page 20-291). 3. Remove the oil filler plug (A) and the sealing washer (B), check ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...