Honda Accord: Gauge Control Module Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, do the gauge control module self-diagnosis function (see page 22-332), and make sure the B-CAN communication lines are OK.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the gauge control module (see page 22-351), and disconnect the 32P connector (A) from it
GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR
*: Canada models
3. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals are OK, go to step 4.
4. With the connector still disconnected, do these input tests at the following connector.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the 32P connector to the gauge control module, and do these input tests at the following connector.
вЂў If any test Indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If the input test proves OK, the gauge control module must be faulty; replace it (see page 22-351).
*: Canada models
DTC TroubleshootingDTC 81152: Gauge Control Module (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Cle ...
Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control ModuleNOTE: вЂў Obtain a new gauge control module before starting the rewriting process. Only new gauges can be rewritten. вЂў Rewriting is not possible on a gauge control module that will not ...
NOTE: Install the receiver/dryer as quickly as possible to prevent the system from absorbing moisture from the air. 1. Remove the A/C condenser (see page 21 -77). 2. Remove the bolts from the ...
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS. 4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the ...
Recirculation Control Motor Circuit
908-09 models 4-door with A/T and '10 model with AT 1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box. Is the fuse OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Replace the fuse, and re ...