Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Shaft Assembly and Housing Installation Exploded View NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the differential assembly in the torque converter ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Rear Shelf SRS components are located in this area. Review the S ...
Block and Piston inspection
1. Remove the crankshaft and the pistons (see page 7-14). 2. Check the piston for distortion or cracks. 3. Measure the piston diameter at a point 13 mm (0.5 in) from the bottom of the skirt. T ...