Honda Accord: Gauges
- Component Location Index
- Self-diagnostic Function
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Gauge Control Module Input Test
- Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control Module
- Gauge Control Module Replacement
- Outside Air Temperature indicator Calibration
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
- Outside Air Temperature Sensor Replacement
Washer Tube Replacemen1. Remove the right front inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Remove the windshield washer nozzles and clips, then remove the tubes. *1:USA models *2: Canada models 3. Install in the reverse or ...
Combination Light Switch
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 17-10). 3. Disconnect the 12P connector (A) from the combination light switch (B). ...
Use the same fluid for both the brakes and clutch. • Checking the Brake Fluid The fluid level should be between the MIN and MAX marks on the side of the reservoir. NOTICE Brake fluid marke ...
Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the thrust needle bearings and the needle bearings for galling and rough movement 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scorin ...