Honda Accord: Gauge Control Module Replacement
NOTE: Before replacing the gauge control module, rewriting the ODO data and transferring the maintenance minder data to a new gauge control module (see page 22-350).
1. Remove the instrument visor (see page 20-165).
2. Remove the three screws from the gauge control module (A).
3. Disconnect the 32P connector (B) from the gauge control module.
4. Install the gauge control module in the reverse order of removal.
5. Rewriting the ODO data and transfer the maintenance minder data to a new gauge control module (see page 22-350).
Rewriting the ODO Data and Transferring the Maintenance Minder Data to a New Gauge Control ModuleNOTE: вЂў Obtain a new gauge control module before starting the rewriting process. Only new gauges can be rewritten. вЂў Rewriting is not possible on a gauge control module that will not ...
Outside Air Temperature indicator CalibrationNOTE: To test the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185). Description The outside air temperature sensor is located behind the center of the front bumper. The gauge control module uses ...
Playing an iPod®
Connect the iPod® using your dock connector to the USB port, then select the iPod mode. • How to Select an Album 1. Select the album bar. - The image of the current album is displ ...
Special Tools Required -Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* -Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* *: Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Progra ...