Honda Accord: Gauge Control Module Replacement
NOTE: Before replacing the gauge control module, rewriting the ODO data and transferring the maintenance minder data to a new gauge control module (see page 22-350).
1. Remove the instrument visor (see page 20-165).
2. Remove the three screws from the gauge control module (A).
3. Disconnect the 32P connector (B) from the gauge control module.
4. Install the gauge control module in the reverse order of removal.
5. Rewriting the ODO data and transfer the maintenance minder data to a new gauge control module (see page 22-350).
Additional Safety Precautions
Do not let a child wear a seat belt across the neck. This could result in serious neck injuries during a crash. Do not let a child put the shoulder part of a seat belt behind the back or un ...
Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
1 Remove the outside air temperature sensor (see page 22-353). 2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance. Then pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in resistanc ...
Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage. 3. Check shift valve D for free movement. I ...