Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Mainshaft Assembly Clearance Inspection
1. Support the bearing Inner race with an appropriate sized socket ( A ) , and push down on the mainshaft ( B ) . 2. Measure the clearance between 2nd gear (C) and 3rd gear (D) with a feeler gaug ...
How Your Front Airbags Work
If you ever have a moderate to severe frontal collision, sensors will detect the vehicle’s rapid deceleration. If the rate of deceleration is high enough, the control unit will inflate ...
V6 models The timing belt should be replaced according to the Maintenance Minder TM. Replace the timing belt every 60,000 miles (100,000 km) if you regularly drive your vehicle in any of the ...