Honda Accord: Ignition Switch Replacement
NOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1 - Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
3. Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the ignition switch (B).
4. Remove the two screws and the ignition switch.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Ignition Switch TestNOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
Passenger's Air Mix Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2, Disconnect the 4P connector (A) from the power transistor (B), and the 7P connector (C) from the passenger's air mix control motor (D). Remove the s ...
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...
Drain Channel Slider and Cable
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove these items: . - Headliner (see page 20-140) - Moonroof glass (see page 20-91) 2. Remove the frame (see page 20-97). 3. Remove these par ...