Honda Accord: Air Cleaner Element Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A).
2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C).
3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging.
If it is damaged or clogged, replace it.
NOTE: Do not use compressed air to clean the air cleaner element.
4. Clean and remove any debris from inside the air cleaner.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
- If you did not replace the air cleaner element, this procedure is complete.
- If the maintenance minder required air cleaner replacement, reset the maintenance minder (see page 3-7).
- If the idle speed fluctuates, do the idle speed inspection (see page 11-292).
Air Cleaner Removal/Installation1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the harness clamps (B) and the bolts (C). 3. Loosen the band (D), then remove the air cleaner housing (E). 4. Install the par ...
Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332). 3. Remove the battery base (A) 4. Remove the front grille cover. - 2-door (see page 2 ...
Oil Pan Remowal
1. If the engine is already out of the vehicle, go to step 19. 2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 3. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 4. Remove the ...
The fluid level should be between theMINandMAXmarks on the side of the reservoir. If the level is at or below the MIN mark, your brake system needs attention. Have the brake system inspect ...