Honda Accord: Intake Air Resonator Removal / Installation
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the air cleaner (see page 11-332).
3. Remove the battery base (A)
4. Remove the front grille cover.
- 2-door (see page 20-274)
- 4-door (see page 20-274)
5. Remove the water separator (A) and the intake duct (B).
6. Remove the front bumper (see page 20-255).
7. Remove the intake air resonator (A).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
ATF Cooler Hose Replacement
Exploded View NOTE: When installing the hose clamps, make sure they do not interfere with the surrounding parts. 1. Install the ATF cooler hoses over the ATF cooler lines with the clips at a ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot with the HDS, and review General Troubleshooting Information (see page 14-4). NOTE: *1: The DTC in parentheses is ...