Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector hub (D).
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be removed without using the bearing separator and a press.
2. Remove the needle bearing, the set ring, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, and the 31 mm cotters.
3. Set the countershaft (A) on the press with the spacer (B) between the press and the countershaft, and remove 3rd gear (C).
4. Remove the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar, 5th gear, 1st gear, and 2nd gear.
Steering Lock Replacement
1. Remove the steering column (see page 17-10). 2. Center-punch both of the two shear bolts, and drill their heads off with a 5 mm (0.20 in) drill bit. Be careful not to damage the steering lock ...
A battery can explode if you do not follow the proper procedure, causing seiious injury to anyone nearby. Follow all procedures carefully and keep sparks and open flames away from the battery. R ...
Rear Bumper Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the rear bumper. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying ...