Honda Accord: Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Inspect the needle bearings for galling and rough movement.
2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage.
3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear.
4. Lubricate all parts with ATF during assembly.
5. Install the conical spring washer, the reverse selector, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, and all gears in the direction shown.
6. Replace the locknut and the conical spring washer with new ones when assembling the transmission. The countershaft locknut has left-hand threads.
7. Some reverse selector hubs and 3rd gears are press-fitted to the countershaft; special tools are needed to remove them (see page 14-290) and to install them (see page 14-290).
Front Impact Sensor Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t h e f r o n t b ...
DTC B1127: Driver's Door Key Cylinder Switch Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). ...