Honda Accord: Audio-HVAC Display Unit Removal/Installation
NOTE; вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands.
вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard.
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114) and the center display visor (see page 20-171).
2. Remove the screws and bolts (A), then pull out the audio-HVAC display unit (B).
3. Disconnect the connector (C), and remove the audio-HVAC display unit.
4. Install the audio-HVAC display unit in the reverse order of removal.
Audio-HVAC Subdisplay Unit Removal/InstallationWith Navigation NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard. 1. Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Remove the screws, ...
Stereo Amplifier Removal/InstallationWith Premium Audio System 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). 3. Remove the bolt (B) and loosen the bolts (C) securing the stereo amplifier (D). 4. ...
Voice Control Switch
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the voice control switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the voice control switch in the reverse order of removal. ...
Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
1. Open the hood. To change the turn signal bulb on the passenger’s side, remove the engine coolant reserve tank by pulling it out of its stay. Driver’s side on V6 models Remove t ...