Honda Accord: Stereo Amplifier Removal/Installation
With Premium Audio System
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174).
2. Disconnect the connectors (A).
3. Remove the bolt (B) and loosen the bolts (C) securing the stereo amplifier (D).
4. Lower the stereo amplifier through the footwell area.
5. Install the stereo amplifier in the reverse order of removal.
Adjust the Front Seats.
Adjust the driver’s seat as far to the rear as possible while allowing you to maintain full control of the vehicle. Have a front passenger adjust their seat as far to the rear as possible. ...
Voice Control System
On models with navigation system The climate control system for your vehicle can also be operated using the voice control system. See the navigation system manual for complete details. ...
Drain Channel Slider and Cable
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove these items: . - Headliner (see page 20-140) - Moonroof glass (see page 20-91) 2. Remove the frame (see page 20-97). 3. Remove these par ...