Honda Accord: Audio-HVAC Subdisplay Unit Removal/Installation
NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands.
вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard.
1. Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Remove the screws, then pull out the audio-HVAC subdisplay unit (A).
3. Disconnect the connector (B), and remove the audio-HVAC subdisplay unit.
4. Install the audio-HVAC subdisplay unit in the reverse order of removal.
Audio Disc Changer Removal/InstallationWith Navigation NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts. вЂў Lay a shop towel under the parts when working on the ...
Audio-HVAC Display Unit Removal/InstallationWithout Navigation NOTE; вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard. 1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114) and the center display visor (se ...
Low Smart Entry Remote SignalStrength*
The vehicle transmits radio waves to locate the smart entry remote when locking/ unlocking the doors, opening the trunk, or to start the engine. In the following cases, locking/unlocking the door ...
Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk. Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back. 2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: ...
Shift Lock Release, Release Spring, and
Release Shaft Replacement
Type A Shift Lever 1. Remove the shift lever assembly (see page 14-222). 2. Remove the A/T gear position indicator panel from the shift lever (see page 14-227). 3. Release the lock (A) of the ...