Honda Accord: Audio System Theft Protection*
The audio system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead.
• Reactivating the audio system
1. Set the power mode to ON, and turn on the audio system.
- If you set the power mode to ACCESSORY, you will be requested to enter the audio security code. See step 3.
2. Press and hold the power button again for more than two seconds.
- The audio system is reactivated when the system’s control unit recognizes that the system is in your vehicle.
If the control unit fails to recognize, Enter PIN Code appears on the audio/ information screen.
3. Enter the audio security code using the touch screen. If you enter an incorrect digit, continue to the last digit, then try again. If you do not enter code correctly after 10 tries, leave the system for one hour before trying again, or visit a dealer to have the system reset.
Find the audio system's security code and serial number label in your owner’s manual kit.
We recommend that you write down the serial number in this owner’s manual.
Do not store the label in your vehicle. If you lose the label, you must first retrieve the serial number, and then obtain the code.
You can find out about your serial number and security code from a dealer.
You can register the security code at Owner Link (owners.honda.com.), and find information on how to retrieve the serial number and obtain the code at radio-navicode.honda.com.
Auxiliary Input JackUse the jack to connect standard audio devices. 1. Open the AUX cover. 2. Connect a standard audio device to the input jack using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. - The audio syst ...
Region SettingThe audio system’s region setting will be lost when the battery is disconnected or goes dead. If the Region Select screen appears, you need to set the region for the audio system. Follow th ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Power Door Locks/Kef less 1. Check for B-CAN DTCs. If any B-CAN DTCs are Indicated, refer to the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134) and resolve them first. 2. If the door lock ...
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and
Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
NOTE: - For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-45). - For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-9). - R ...
Installing a Child Seat with a Lap/Shoulder Belt
When not using the LATCH system, all child seats must be secured to the vehicle with the lap part of a lap/ shoulder belt. In addition, the lap/shoulder belts in all seating positions except ...