Honda Accord: Audio System Theft Protection*
The audio system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead.
• Reactivating the audio system
1. Set the power mode to ON, and turn on the audio system.
- If you set the power mode to ACCESSORY, you will be requested to enter the audio security code. See step 3.
2. Press and hold the power button again for more than two seconds.
- The audio system is reactivated when the system’s control unit recognizes that the system is in your vehicle.
If the control unit fails to recognize, Enter PIN Code appears on the audio/ information screen.
3. Enter the audio security code using the touch screen. If you enter an incorrect digit, continue to the last digit, then try again. If you do not enter code correctly after 10 tries, leave the system for one hour before trying again, or visit a dealer to have the system reset.
Find the audio system's security code and serial number label in your owner’s manual kit.
We recommend that you write down the serial number in this owner’s manual.
Do not store the label in your vehicle. If you lose the label, you must first retrieve the serial number, and then obtain the code.
You can find out about your serial number and security code from a dealer.
You can register the security code at Owner Link (owners.honda.com.), and find information on how to retrieve the serial number and obtain the code at radio-navicode.honda.com.
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...
Tire and Loading Information Label
The label attached to the driver’s doorjamb provides necessary tire and loading information. The tire and loading information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb contains: 1 The numb ...
Special'Tools Required вЂўThreaded Adapter, 26 x 1.5 mm 07XAC-001030A -Slide Hammer 5/8M-18 UNF, commercially available -Bearing Puller, commercially available -Boot Band Pliers, commercially ...