Honda Accord: Steering Lock Replacement
1. Remove the steering column (see page 17-10).
2. Center-punch both of the two shear bolts, and drill their heads off with a 5 mm (0.20 in) drill bit. Be careful not to damage the steering lock when removing the shear bolts.
3. Remove the shear bolts from the steering lock, then remove the steering lock.
4. Remove the immobilizer-keyless control unit from the steering lock, then install it on the new steering lock (see page 22-440)..
5. Install the steering lock without the key inserted.
6. Loosely tighten the new shear bolts.
7. Insert the ignition key, and check for proper operation of the steering wheel lock and that the ignition key turns freely.
8. Tighten the shear bolts (A) until the hex heads (B) twist off.
9. Install the steering column (see page 17-12).
10. Rewrite all new keys to the immobilizer-keyless control unit (see page 22-439), and make sure the immobilizer system works properly.
Steering Column InspectionInspection 1. Remove the steering column (see page 17-10). 2. Check these items; вЂўCheck for loose bearing mounting nuts (A). If they are loose, replace the column as an assembly. -Check ...
Rack Guide AdjustmentSpecial Tools Required Locknut Wrench, 40 mm 07MAA-SL00100 or Locknut Wrench, 41 mm 07916-SA50001 1. Set the front wheels in the straight ahead position. 2. Loosen the rack guide screw locknut ( ...
Special Tools Required -Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* вЂўEngine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* -Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016 -Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Available ...
Adjusting the Sound
Press the MENU button to display the sound settings. Turn the selector knob to select an appropriate setting: bass, treble, fader, balance, SUBW* (subwoofer) and SVC (speedsensitive volume ...
Receiving a Call
When you receive a call, an incoming call notification (if activated) will play and interrupt the audio system if it is on. Press the HFL Talk button to answer the call, or the HFL Back butto ...