Honda Accord: Steering
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Steering Wheel Rotational Play Check
- Power Assist Check
- Steering Linkage and Gearbox Inspection
- Steering Wheel Removal
- Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
- Steering Wheel Installation
- Steering Column Removal and Installation
- Steering Column Inspection
- Steering Lock Replacement
- Rack Guide Adjustment
- Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
- Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
Ignition Coil and Spark Plug
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A). 2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C). 3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20). 4. Appl ...
Special Tools Required вЂўAttachment, 78x80 mm 07NAD-PX40100 -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 07746-0010300 1. Remove the idler gear shaft (see page 1 ...
Glove Box Lock Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the glove box. 1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. While lifting the glove box handle (A), pull out one end of the retainer (B) with a hook-shaped tool ...