Honda Accord: Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through lid.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Pry up the handle (A) with the appropriate trim tool at both hook areas (B) on the forward side of the trunk pass-through lid (C). Then slide the handle half-way up.
2. Remove the handle (A) from the trunk pass-through lid (B) by sliding it up.
3. Remove the retainer clip (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid lock cylinder (B) from the handle (C).
4. Install the lock cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Install the retainer clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.
- Make sure the trunk pass-through lid opens properly and locks securely.
Types of Airbags
Your vehicle is equipped with three types of airbags: • Front airbags: Airbags in front of the driver's and front passenger's seats. • Side airbags: Airbags in the driver's and front passenge ...
Glove Box Light Replacement
"08-09 models 1. Remove the glove box stops and damper (see page 20-174). 2. Turn the bulb socket (A) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove it. Glove Box Light: 2 CP 3. Remove the bulb (B) ...