Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the seat-back.
2. Remove the trunk pass-through lid (see page 20-247).
3. Release the hook strip (A), then turn over the seat-back cover as necessary.
4 Remove the clip (A) from the armrest pivot shaft (B).
5. Remove the armrest clip (B) from the slit in the collar A by pinching the clip.
6. Slide the armrest (A) toward the driver's side, and remove the pivot shaft (B) from the collar (C).
7. Remove the pivot shaft (A) from the collar (B), then remove the armrest (C).
8. Remove the collars (A) from the seat-back (B).
9. Install the armrest in the reverse order of removal, and prevent wrinkles when installing a seat-back cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the hook strips.
Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable Removal/InstallationNOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) fr ...
Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder ReplacementSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the trunk pass-through l ...
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
• Using the Lock Tab • Locking a door Push the lock tab forward. • Unlocking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. When you lock the door using the lock tab on the driver's door, all the o ...
ODS Unit Initialization
NOTE: вЂў After SRS unit or ODS unit is replaced, do this procedure to initialize the ODS unit. вЂў ODS unit initialization will initialize both OPDS sensor and front passenger's weight se ...