Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the seat-back.
2. Remove the trunk pass-through lid (see page 20-247).
3. Release the hook strip (A), then turn over the seat-back cover as necessary.
4 Remove the clip (A) from the armrest pivot shaft (B).
5. Remove the armrest clip (B) from the slit in the collar A by pinching the clip.
6. Slide the armrest (A) toward the driver's side, and remove the pivot shaft (B) from the collar (C).
7. Remove the pivot shaft (A) from the collar (B), then remove the armrest (C).
8. Remove the collars (A) from the seat-back (B).
9. Install the armrest in the reverse order of removal, and prevent wrinkles when installing a seat-back cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the hook strips.
The following pages provide instructions on how to properly protect the driver, adult passengers, and teenage children who are large enough and mature enough to drive or ride in the front. ...
Auto Door Unlocking
The auto door unlocking feature has five possible settings: The auto door unlocking is deactivated all the time. On A/T vehicles, the driver’s door unlocks when you move the shift lever to ...
Loiw tire pressure Indicator does not come on, and no DTCs are stored NOTE: Check for gauge DTCs with the HDS (see page 22-3). If gauge DTCs are stored, troubleshoot those DTCs first. 1. Turn t ...