Honda Accord: Seats
- Component Location Index
- Front Seat Active Head Restraint Inspection
- Front Seat Removal/Installation
- Front Seat Recline Motor Replacement
- Front Seat Lumbar Support Replacement
- Front Seat Slide Motor Replacement
- Front Seat Slide Lever Replacement
- Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
- Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
- Front Seat Frame Replacement Driver's Seat
- Front Seat Frame Replacement - Passenger's Seat
- Front Seat-back Cover Replacement
- Front Seat Cushion Cover Replacement
- Rear Seat Removal/Installation
- Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
- Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable Removal/Installation
- Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
- Trunk Pass-through Lid Lock Cylinder Replacement
- Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement
- Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
- Rear Seat-back Cover Replacement
- Rear Seat Side Bolster Cover Replacement
- Rear Seat Cushion Cover Replacement
Dashboard/Steering Hanger Beam Disassembly/ReassemblySpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. В© Take care no ...
Component Location Index2-door 4-door ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...
Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B). 2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap. 3. Apply new engine oil to new O-r ...
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306). 2. Remove the engine cover, 3. Disconnect the quick-connect fitting (A). 4. Disconnect the Injector connectors (B) and the engine mount control s ...