Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and remove the bolts, then remove the latch. Take care not to damage the cable fastener (C).
3. Install the seat-back latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
Overview of Contents
Contents A convenient reference to the sections in this manual. Your Vehicle at a Glance A quick reference to the main controls in your vehicle. Driver and Passenger Safety Important informat ...
Hood insulator Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; Take care not to scratch the hood. 1. Detach the clips with a clip remover. Remove the hood insulator (A) by pulling it away from the hooks (B). 2. Install the ins ...