Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Push on the rear hooks (A) with the appropriate trim tool to pull up the armrest beverage holder (B), then release the hooks from the wire (C).
2. Release the front hooks (A) from the wire (B), then remove the armrest beverage holder (C).
3. Install the beverage holder in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the front hooks are installed securely to the wire, then push down on the beverage holder, and install the rear hooks into the wire securely.
Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement4-door NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Fold down the rear seat-back. 2. Remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid (B). 3 ...
Rear Seat-back Cover Replacement2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Remove the seat-back (see page 20-239). 2. Remove all of the head restraints. 3. ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Front Seat-back Cover Replacement
Special Tools Required - KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* -Trim Pad Remover, Snap-on A177A or equivalent, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888 ...
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...