Honda Accord: Throttle Body Removal/Installation
Do not insert your fingers into the installed throttle body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your fingers if the throttle valve is activated.
NOTE: If you are replacing or cleaning the throttle body, start at step 1. If you are removing the throttle body, start at step 4.
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC while the engine is stopped.
2. Select the INSPECTION MENU on the HDS.
3. Do the TP POSITION CHECK in the ETCS TEST.
4. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
5. Remove the intake air duct (A).
6. Disconnect the throttle body connector (B).
7. Disconnect and plug the water bypass hoses (C).
8. Remove the throttle body (D).
9. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new gasket (E).
NOTE: When torqueing the screw of the hose band (F), align the edge of the hose band (G) with the mark (H) painted on the hose band.
After installing the throttle body, do these items: - Refill the radiator with engine coolant (see page 10-6).
- Do the ECM/PCM idle learn procedure (see page 11-293).
Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not ...
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...