Honda Accord: Throttle Body Removal/Installation
Do not insert your fingers into the installed throttle body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your fingers if the throttle valve is activated.
NOTE: If you are replacing or cleaning the throttle body, start at step 1. If you are removing the throttle body, start at step 4.
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC while the engine is stopped.
2. Select the INSPECTION MENU on the HDS.
3. Do the TP POSITION CHECK in the ETCS TEST.
4. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
5. Remove the intake air duct (A).
6. Disconnect the throttle body connector (B).
7. Disconnect and plug the water bypass hoses (C).
8. Remove the throttle body (D).
9. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new gasket (E).
NOTE: When torqueing the screw of the hose band (F), align the edge of the hose band (G) with the mark (H) painted on the hose band.
After installing the throttle body, do these items: - Refill the radiator with engine coolant (see page 10-6).
- Do the ECM/PCM idle learn procedure (see page 11-293).
The Passenger’s Front Airbag Can Pose Serious Risks
Front airbags have been designed to help protect adults in a moderate to severe frontal collision. To do this, the passenger’s front airbag is quite large, and it can inflate with enough f ...
This command group allows you to change or customize HFL basic settings. To set a 4-digit passcode to lock the HFL system for security purposes: Press and release the HFL Talk button before ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type A: 2-door ...