Honda Accord: Countershaft Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required
-Adjustable Bearing Puller, 2 5 - 4 0 mm 07736-A01000B
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Attachment, 62 x 68 mm 07746-0010500
1. Remove the countershaft bearing using the 25вЂ”40 mm adjustable bearing puller and a commercially available 3/8 "-16 slide hammer (A).
2. Remove the ATF guide plate (A), and check it for wear and damage. If the guide plate is worn or damaged, replace it.
3. Install the ATF guide plate in the torque converter housing, and install a new countershaft bearing (B).
4. Install the countershaft bearing securely in the torque converter housing using the driver handle and the 62 x 68 mm attachment.
5. Make sure that the bearing outer race notch-cut (A) is installed at a height of 0вЂ”0.05 mm (0вЂ”0.002 in) (B) above the torque converter housing surface (C). Do not install the countershaft bearing higher than 0.05 mm (0.002 in) above the torque converter housing surface.
Playing Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio
The Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio function plays tracks from music CDs that have been recorded onto the built-in HDD. You can arrange the tracks in playlists or play the tracks using various sea ...
Cruise control allows you to maintain a set speed above 25 mph (40 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. It should be used for cruising on straight, open highways. It is ...