Honda Accord: Multiplex Integrated Control System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Troubleshooting B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode B
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode C
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode D
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode 1 and Test Mode 2 (without the HDS)
- Sleep and Wake-up Mode Test
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- MICU input Test
Master Cylinder Replacement
- Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; It may damage the paint. If brake fluid gets on the paint, wash It off Immediately with water. - Be careful not to damage or bend the brake lines dur ...
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 * Ball Joint Remover, 32 mm 07MAC-SL0A102 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. ...
Check Fuel Cap Message
Your vehicle’s onboard diagnostic system will detect a loose or missing fuel fill cap as an evaporative system leak. The first time a leak is detected a ‘‘CHECK FUEL CAP’’ message ...