Honda Accord: Multiplex Integrated Control System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Troubleshooting B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode B
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode C
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode D
- B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode 1 and Test Mode 2 (without the HDS)
- Sleep and Wake-up Mode Test
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- MICU input Test
Ignition Switch ReplacementNOTE: SRS components are located In the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehic ...
A/C Compressor Relief Valve
1. Recover the refrigerant with a recovery/recycling/charging station (see page 21-80). 2. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 3. Remove the relief valve (A) and the O-ring (B). Plug the opening to k ...
Auto Door Locking
The auto door locking feature has three possible settings: The auto door locking is deactivated all the time. The doors lock whenever you move the shift lever out of the Park (P) position (A ...