Honda Accord: Brake Hose and Line Inspection
1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting.
2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines.
3. Check for leaks at hose and line joints and connections, and retighten if necessary.
4. Check the master cylinder and the VSA modulator-control unit for damage and leaks.
General Check Before Troubleshooting Before troubleshooting the immobilizer system, check the following general items and solve any if applicable: вЂў The battery is low; charge the battery ful ...
1. Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the intermediate shaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). 2. Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial indicator (E) ...