Honda Accord: Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) .
2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C).
3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D).
4. Remove the brake pedal bracket mounting bolt (E) and nuts (F).
5. Remove the brake pedal with bracket (G).
6. Remove the brake pedal position switch (H) by turning it 45В° counterclockwise.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
8. Adjust the brake pedal and the brake pedal position switch (see page 19-8).
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head screwdriver. - Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left. ...
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. To help you make informed decisions, we have provided safety messages, and other safety information throughout this manual. Of course, it ...