Honda Accord: Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) .
2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C).
3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D).
4. Remove the brake pedal bracket mounting bolt (E) and nuts (F).
5. Remove the brake pedal with bracket (G).
6. Remove the brake pedal position switch (H) by turning it 45В° counterclockwise.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
8. Adjust the brake pedal and the brake pedal position switch (see page 19-8).
Rear Brake Caliper OverhaulFrequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. - Avoid breathing dust particles. - Never use an air hose or brush to clean brake ...
Brake Hose and Line Inspection1. Inspect t h e brake hoses for d a m a g e , deterioration, leaks, interference, and twisting. 2. Check the brake lines for damage, rusting, and leaks. Also check for bent brake lines. 3. ...
DTC B10A2: Driver's MICU (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Clear the D ...
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, please ...
Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement 1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278). 2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B). 3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and ...