Honda Accord: Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) .
2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C).
3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D).
4. Remove the brake pedal bracket mounting bolt (E) and nuts (F).
5. Remove the brake pedal with bracket (G).
6. Remove the brake pedal position switch (H) by turning it 45В° counterclockwise.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.
8. Adjust the brake pedal and the brake pedal position switch (see page 19-8).
Navigation Display Unit
1 Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114), then remove the center display visor (see page 20-171). 2. Remove the screws and bolts (A), then pull out the navigation display unit (B). 3. Install ...
Braking System Design
The hydraulic system that operates the brakes has two separate circuits. Each circuit works diagonally across the vehicle (the left-front brake is connected with the right-rear brake, etc.). ...
1. Inspect the 4th and 5th clutch pistons and the clutch piston check valves (A). 2. If the clutch piston check valve is loose or damaged, replace the clutch piston. 3. Check the spring retain ...