Honda Accord: If the Low Tire Pressure/TPMS IndicatorComes On or Blinks
• Reasons for the indicator to come on or blink
A tire pressure is significantly low, or the TPMS has not been calibrated.
If there is a problem with the TPMS or the compact spare tire is installed, the indicator blinks for about one minute, and then stays on.
• What to do when the indicator comes on
Drive carefully and avoid abrupt cornering and hard braking.
Stop your vehicle in a safe place. Check the tire pressure and adjust the
pressure to the specified level. The specified tire pressure is on a label on
the driver side doorjamb.
- Calibrate the TPMS after the tire pressure is adjusted.
• What to do when the indicator blinks, then remains on
Have the tire inspected by a dealer as soon as possible. If the compact spare tire causes the indicator to blink, change the tire to a full-size tire.
The indicator goes off after driving for a few miles (kilometers).
- Calibrate the TPMS after a full-size tire is reinstalled.
Driving on an extremely underinflated tire can cause it to overheat. An overheated tire can fail. Always inflate your tires to the prescribed level.
Installing a Child Seat with a Tether
A child seat with a tether can be installed in any seating position in the back seat, using one of the anchorage points shown above. Since a tether can provide additional security to the la ...
Outside Air Temperature Sensor
1. Lift the tab (A) to release the lock, then remove the outside air temperature sensor (B) from the front bumper beam. Disconnect the 2P connector (C) from the outside air temperature sensor. 2 ...
Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wr ...