Honda Accord: Passenger's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box (MICU) Removal and Installation
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions, and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the passenger's kick panel: вЂў 4-door (see page 20-107) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-105) 3. Disconnect the connectors from the passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box (A).
4. Loose the mounting bolt from the lower side of passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box.
5. Remove the mounting bolt from the upper side of passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box, and remove the passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box.
1. Install the relays and connect the connectors to the passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box, then install the passenger's under-dash fuse/relay box in the reverse order of removal.
2. Install the removed parts in the reverse order of removal.
3. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
4. Confirm that all systems work properly.
1. Apply the parking brake, and block both rear wheels. Start the engine, and warm it up to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on). 2. Shift to D while pressing the brake peda ...
You can manually select various functions of the climate control system when it is in fully automatic mode. All other features remain automatically controlled. Making any manual selection ca ...
When a disc is not being played, store it in its case to protect it from dust and other contamination. To prevent warpage, keep discs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat. To clean a disc, ...