Honda Accord: Shift Lever Does Not Move
Follow the procedure below if you cannot move the shift lever out of the position.
• Releasing the Lock
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Remove the key from the ignition switch.
2. Remove the built-in key from the smart entry remote.
3. Wrap a cloth around the tip of a small flattip
screwdriver. Put it into the shift lock
release slot as shown in the image, and
remove the cover.
4. Insert the key into the shift lock release slot.
5. While pushing the key down, press the shift lever release button and place the shift lever into (N.
- The lock is now released. Have the shift lever checked by a dealer as soon as possible.
A/C Refrigerant Oil Replacement
Recommended PAG oil: DENSO ND-OIL 8 P/N 38897-PR7-A01AH: 120 m l (4 fl-oz) It is important to have the correct amount of refrigerant oil in the A/C system to ensure proper lubrication of the A/C c ...
If an error occurs while playing Pandora®, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...