Honda Accord: Shift Lever Does Not Move
Follow the procedure below if you cannot move the shift lever out of the position.
• Releasing the Lock
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Remove the key from the ignition switch.
2. Remove the built-in key from the smart entry remote.
3. Wrap a cloth around the tip of a small flattip
screwdriver. Put it into the shift lock
release slot as shown in the image, and
remove the cover.
4. Insert the key into the shift lock release slot.
5. While pushing the key down, press the shift lever release button and place the shift lever into (N.
- The lock is now released. Have the shift lever checked by a dealer as soon as possible.
If the Engine Overheats
The pointer of your vehicle’s temperature gauge should stay in the midrange under most conditions. If it climbs to the red mark, you should determine the reason (hot day, driving up a steep ...
DTC B112S; Driver's Power Window Motor A Pulse Malfunction DTC B1126: Driver's Power Window Motor B Pulse Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instruc ...
Cf Hinder Bore Honing
Only a scored or scratched cylinder bore must be honed. 1. Measure the cylinder bores (see page 7-17). If the engine block is to be reused, hone the cylinders, and remeasure the bores. 2. Re ...