Honda Accord: Crankshaft Pulley Removal and Installation
Special Tools Required
Handle, 6-25-660L 07JAB-001020B
Crankshaft Pulley Holder 07AAB-RJAA100
Socket, 19 mm 07JAA-001020A or equivalent
1 . Remove the front wheels.
2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5).
3. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Hold the pulley with the handle, 6-25-660L (A) and the crankshaft pulley holder (B).
5. Remove the bolt with a socket, 19 mm (C) and a breaker bar, then remove the crankshaft pulley.
1. Clean the crankshaft pulley (A), the crankshaft (B), the bolt (C), and the washer (D). Lubricate with new engine oil as shown.
2. Install the crankshaft pulley, and holder the pulley with the handle (A) and the crankshaft pulley holder (B).
3. Torque the bolt to 49 N-m (5.0 kgf-m, 36 Ibf-ft) with a torque wrench and socket, 19 mm (C). Do not use an impact wrench. If the pulley bolt or crankshaft are new, torque the bolt to 177 N-m (18.0 kgf-m, 130 Ibf-ft), then remove the bolt and torque it to 49 N-m (5.0 kgf-m, 36 Ibf-ft).
4. Tighten the pulley bolt an additional 90 Р’В°.
5. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
6. Install the splash shield (see step 47 on page 5-20).
7. Install the front wheels.
Valve Clearance AdjustmentSpecial Tools Required . Locknut Wrench 07MAA-PR70120 . Adjuster 07MAA-PR70110 NOTE: Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) and monitor the engine coolant temp ...
Cam Chain RemovalNOTE: Keep the cam chain away from magnetic fields. 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 4. Remove t ...
To Play an iPod
This audio system can operate the audio files on the iPod with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play an iPod, connect it to the USB adapter cable in the console compar ...
Power Seat Adjustment Switch
1. Remove the driver's seat (see page 20-194). 2. Remove the power seat adjustment switch knobs (A) and the recline cover from the driver's seat. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-234) вЂў 2-door ...
Trunk Lid Latch Switch Test
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 3P connector (A) from the trunk lid latch assembly (B). 3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No. 2. вЂў There should be continui ...